Thursday, September 18, 2008

Night out on the town!!

Last weekend Nathan and I went on a date with Tyler and Fern. We went out to the Jet City Improv at the Historic University Theatre. But first w needed to kill some time. So we went to a Tully's down the street and played Skipo. For those that have not played skipo before, it's pretty fun, even though I'm pretty sure I haven't won yet. (if you know me, that says a lot about a game)

Jet City improv is very similar to who's line is it anyway. They play different games where the actors have to improv based on audience participation. What I really liked about the Jet City, is they pride themselves in being clean family appropriate comedy. Not too easy to find in Seattle. They were so funny! Fern and I had a lot of fun giving suggestions!

After the show we went to Beth's Cafe. Only the best place to get omelets. Fern forgot to tell Tyler about the 'type' of people that worked there. I'm pretty sure he was a little leery of the place when we first went in. If you've never been there before the place seems pretty shady, but its definitely a diamond in the ruff. We had a great time, the food was amazing like always!

It was a lot of fun, can't wait for our next Oppie/Thompson date night!

3 peanut gallery:

Keilah Palmer said...

I LOVE Jet City. I used to go all the time when I was in college. One of the more recent times I went, they were dogging on Mormons pretty good and it was a little awkward. But other than that incident, the place is definitely fun.
Oh - and I love SkipBo, too. Steve and I have an ongoing tally sheet of wins. I'm in the lead right now. Wahoo!

Fern said...

Between this post and Shrek, I swear you post better about my life than I do:)!

The Winns said...

hello...long time no see. We should hang out before Devin and I move again. I don't think we have hung out since before I got got married