Monday, November 24, 2008

I promise...

So I promise to update my blog this week, maybe even tonight.

But I have to write about what happened last night. Nathan and I were sitting on the coach watching TV after having finished dinner. I got up in his face and was asking him something that now I can't remember. I was being annoying and giving him little kisses on his face when he licked my face. I mean straight up licked me, but not once, twice before I could get away. So I pulled away, waited, then licked his cheek. Most people would think this made the situation an almost equal situation. Oh no, not to Nathan. He started to come towards me on the coach, and I started screaming, WE'RE EVEN!!!! WE'RE EVEN!!!!!! A scratched hand, knocked over TV tray, messed up hair and wet face later, he made sure that he was way ahead in this situation.


We are so weird.........

0 peanut gallery: