Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pictures!

Finally! Here are the pictures of my hair. The pictures of me are the greatest, but you get the gist of the hair.




This is my hair curly (am started to get over being sick, gross pic)...



And this is it straight.



The joys of having curly hair, I can do my hair either way.



Also, i have decided to start sewing. I have done some in the past, but I now want to be good at it. So what better way then just starting to do it!! My first project was a table cloth for St. Patty's Day.



This is it in our dinning room.....


This is how great of a job I did on the boarder(at least I thought so)....


And of course a picture of me with it.

I think it turned out pretty cute!! The next project I have to do it sewing cushions for our couch that we recovered. I will post those pics when I get around to actually sewing them...

5 peanut gallery:

Unknown said...

Hey Amy! I love the pics of your hair. It is way happening :) Course, you can rock any look!!! And, your blog is really cute too! Thanks for sharing!
Julie Harris

Fern said...

We NEED to get together to do some holiday sewing!

Amanda said...

YAY Finally pics of your cute hair, it looks great! I am starting to do some sewing too for the babys room, maybe you can give me some tips?? Ohyeah, are you going to be in town memorial day weekend, Im coming home and my mom and sis are throwing me a baby shower and I'd LOVE for you to come (your mom and sis are invited too!) Let me know!

Julie said...

Amy your hair looks so cute.!!! I'l see ya sunday.

Whitney Bennett said...

Amy I LOVE your hair. WAY CUTE!! And good job on your sewing! Nice apartment...