Thursday, March 13, 2008

Taxes...

So Nathan and I did our taxes the other day, and we are getting a woping $22 back. 22 bucks, that's it. And if that wasn't bad enough, to send in our tax info thru Turbo Tax, it was going to cost us $17.95. Right, I opted for the 2 stamps. Which means I will be $22 richer by the time christmas come around. So much for a tax break for being married. I told nathan that for next year we should have a kid, just for the tax deduction. He didn't think that was a good idea, might give the kid complexes to know he/she was only for decductions. Whatever...

3 peanut gallery:

Anonymous said...

I love your picture at Dick's! I wish Jim and I had one!

Amanda said...

This made me laugh because Braden and I ARE looking forward to having a nice break in taxes next year (marriage doesnt do all that much for taxes!) PS- I still really want to see your hair!! I hear its adorable!

Amanda said...

Thanks, I just redid our blog yesterday! If you go to my blog, under friends there is a "design your own blog" click on it and follow the instructions. Its time consuming but yesterday was REALLY slow at work! I got the best designs from www.shabbyprincess.com and click on the downloads. The design blog tells you all the steps to take! Cant wait to see yours, I know it will be super cute!