Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sundays at the Oppie's.....

So I didn't think we are really that unique, at least when it came to sundays. We go to church on sunday at 11, come home, eat lunch and then usually watch some kind of disney or church movie, which I then proceed to fall asleep to. Well, Nathan has started to entertain himself while I am unable to do so, or so I thought. These are some pictures he too of me a few sundays ago. As a side note, I did not wake up during any of this.....


Please note that I started with 1 blanket.....which he took off and put back on. And it wouldn't be complete with out a pillow on top!

And as seen here, I ended with 8... I can't believe that I didn't wake up! After I finally did wake up, I thought I was going to die of heat stroke. I got mad (not really, we pretend to get mad a lot) so I threw all the blankets on him and this is the beautiful picture I got from him.....

I freaking love him and this picture!!! I still laugh so hard everytime I see it!!

6 peanut gallery:

Whitney Bennett said...

HAHAHA! This is so funny. I cannot believe you did not wake up during any of this. He's awesome for thinking about that! HAHAHA!

Sarah said...

Oh, I LOVE Sunday afternoon naps. We have church at 1:00 right now and sadly cannot come home to eat and then sleep...

Julie said...

I have to agree...this is such a cute blog.

Amanda said...

Love the new background!

Sarah and James Wagner said...

Great pictures!!! LOL!!

kaitlyn said...

that is hilarious! oh, the days when i used to nap... lol.