Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mr. Oppie!!!

Happy Anniversary Nathan! I love you so much, much more that I ever thought I could love someone. Thank you for the most amazing year of being married. I couldn't ask for a better friend, partner in crime, eternal companion, husband and future father to our children. You make me want to be a better women so I can try and be the wife you deserve. I love you so much and look forward to all of our anniversaries to come! Keep the adventures coming!

The Anniversary cake Edmond's Bakery made for us. We did our wedding cakes through them and this is their gift to us!



5 peanut gallery:

Courtney said...

love you guys!! congrats on what seems to me to be the quickest year on the planet! excited for the many years (and babies) to come!!!

Amanda said...

Congrats! I cant wait for next week when we come home and get our belated anniversary cake from edmonds bakery too! Yum!

Julie said...

Congratulations on a year Amy and Nathan. Here's to eternity! Love ya guys!

teage-and-erin said...

Congrats to you guys also! I didn't realize that we have our anniversaries right around the same time! Yeah for one year!!! You guys look so happy together, I am so excited for you!

Whitney Bennett said...

Hey I know you had already given me your address to send you a wedding announcement but somehow I lost it. I am going to be sending them out in like 2-3 weeks so can I get your address again to send one out for you guys?