Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas tree!

We have our christmas tree up, its actually been up for over a week now. Since we've only been married a year and a half, we don't have a ton of ornaments. So we get a smaller tree, but a real tree none the less. Nathan's mom would give her kids an ornament every year growing up so they would have them for when they got married. We have a lot of those ones on our tree. We have carried on a tradition that my family has and that's getting ornaments from places we go, or of things we have done in the past year. Also, we have colored lights on our tree. I have heard of a lot of people calling them ugly, but I like them. So they aren't ugly to everyone. And the 1 present under the tree? Yeah that's from nathan to me. Lets just say that christmas shopping is a little behind this year.....

2 peanut gallery:

Sarah and James Wagner said...

we have colored lights!!! I dont think I will ever use anything else!!And all miss matched ornaments!!! Saved!!! Maybe one day we have a big giant house that needs two trees we will have a fancy tree....hehe in my dreams...but I would still choose mine over any other one!!

Congrats on your tree! And for blogging!

Sarah said...

I love colored lights! But Daryl thinks they're weird, so I was vetoed this year. But I support you, I think they're awesome.