Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Big Update!

So I know that I have been a big slacker on this blog, so I am going to do a big update!

About 3 weeks ago I had my last day at Sienna, it was time to leave and to go some place new. The job search is going alright. I had an interview last wednesday with a company in seattle and am waiting to hear from them. I have been apply to a bunch of place, so we will see.

I have been enjoying my time off though. Here is a list of some of the things I have done while staying at home:
-sleeping in!
-walking around green lake
-putting a baby shower on for my good friend Keilah
-walking my parents dogs
-reading
-hanging out with Fern and her 2 adorable boys!
-went to the Zoo
-saw my sister, brother in law and their cute dog Zeus
-cooking! I have been trying to make different types of food, nathan has been very patient with me!

That about sums up what I have been doing in my spare time. Its been nice, but I am trying to find a new place to work, so if you know of places that are hiring, let me know!

3 peanut gallery:

Courtney said...

did you look into those ones i sent you?

Whitney Bennett said...

Hey I am trying to put my addresses together to send out baby announcements and I don't know if I have your current address. I figured I'd get my list together now or it may never happen when the baby comes. So if you can email me your address ASAP that would be great. My email address is Georgeduhbya@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

ThanBon said...

I'll check with a girl in my ward, she does science things :) Free time is great I know, we should do something