Saturday, July 25, 2009

The new blog!

My friend whitney totally overhauled my blog!!!  I think it looks amazing, she was so patient with me not knowing what i wanted.  She made my blog exactly what I wanted it to be!  The little characters of nathan and I are just adorable, she made those for us too!!  


Her prices are very reasonable for having a blog look fantastic!!!

Let me know what you think of the new look!!

And check out her site, you can click on the button under the designed by at the bottom of my left column.  

Thanks Whitney!!!!

7 peanut gallery:

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

I love the look! Also, congrats on the apartment manager job. What complex is it?

Sarah and James Wagner said...

It looks so great!!! I love the pictures!!! So adorable!!!

Brian and Arika said...

Ahhhh! I love your new blog! Soooo cute!

Whitney Bennett said...

So many people have emailed me saying how much they love your illustrations of you and Nathan! Your illustration is my very favorite out of all the ones I've done so far. :) It sure turned out so cute. I am so happy that you like it!

Julie said...

So cute!! Whit, you're so talented!

Devanie said...

I FREAKING love your BLOG!

ThanBon said...

Fancy Fancy Pants! Very Modern :)