Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2 months!

Its a bit late, but here are the pictures of Memphis @ 2 months! I can't believe the difference between 1 month and 2! He is getting so big so fast! It cracks me up that nathan and I are pretty tall, and Memphis is only in the 1oth percentile. I am sure he will grow. Also, his legs are so short!! Like seriously I think they make up 10% of his length! Lets hope they get longer!


SO Happy!

Love that face!!

And after our trip to my parents house we got our Mickey!! So we get to have our monthly pictures with Mickey!

Do I really have to do this?

Smack down!!

Probably one of my most favorite pictures!!


Boring!!

So cute!!!

1 peanut gallery:

Annie and Tony said...

Umm, that's werid. At Monica's two month she was 10 lbs 11 oz and the doc said that was the 50%. How is Memphis in the 11 lb range and in the 40%? Maybe different states do different measurements?