Monday, February 4, 2008

No more hair....

So about 2 weeks ago, I chopped my hair off. I mean, I cut about 10 inches off my hair! It's the shortest I have ever had my hair, except for when I was a baby and hair almost no hair. Its been fun trying to figure out how to do simple things, like putting my hair in a pony-tail. The first time I tried, it took me about 10 minutes! So, having short hair is fun and all, but it still takes a bit of work and getting used to. I will post a pictures of my hair as soon as I can get an extra cute picture taken.

Now with the pony tail that I have sitting in a bag at home (looks kinda weird), I am trying to figure out which program I want to donate it to. I only have about 10 inches, so that right there takes some of the organizations out of the running. I am still deciding, any suggestions?

3 peanut gallery:

Anonymous said...

So, where's the picture of you without hair? Kidding. But put a picture up of the new doo.

Julie said...

Hey I think I saw your hair cut it looked super cute!!!! Glad you're back to bloggin amy!

Amanda said...

Cant wait to see it!