Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend...

So this was a pretty busy weekend for us. It started with Leilani's wedding on friday. Everything went pretty smooth, so all the planning paid off! I think I should start a side business of a wedding planner. I couldn't be happier for the 2 of them! They looked so happy and she was beautiful!!

Saturday was spent with my grandparents who were visiting from Wisconsin. Oh how I have missed them! We started the day off at Patty's eggnest in Mill Creak and then later drove down to the museum of flight. Its pretty cool! That was my first time ever going there. Nathan and I decided that we are going to go back sometime and fly in one of the airplanes they have there! I let you know when that happens!

Sunday was of course father's day. We made eggs benedict at my parents house in the morning then went off to church. Lunch was at my parents, and we had really good salmon! We have become the masters of sharing holidays! After lunch and some Wii playing, we ventured up to Nathan's parents were we had dinner. We also have some Wii playing time and had this really good cheese cake with fresh strawberry puree and strawberry slices! So good!

We are both so thankful for our fathers this time of year. The blessings of having our fathers so close are wonderful! I am thankful for having been raised in a family with a righteous priesthood holder. I can't wait for the day to have our children call the man I love 'Dad"

0 peanut gallery: