Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Joining the 17.5 million

People who drive to Seattle for work. That's right! After about a month and a half of being able to stay at home, I will be starting work on monday! I will be working for a company called EnerG2 to see their website go here. I couldn't be more happy or more exited about this opportunity. This just proves to me that heavenly father really knows what's best for us and by putting our faith in him he blesses us more than we could ever know!



I will be working in Fremont (just west of UW, north of downtown Seattle) and from what I have learned and seen, they are a great company!



Look for more posts to come soon as I start this new chapter. I appreciate all of the support and prayers. Nathan and I know they have made a difference. We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family!

2 peanut gallery:

Sarah and James Wagner said...

Congrats Amy!!Heavenly Father does know us best!!!

Jeremy and Sam said...

Congratulations! That is exciting. I haven't talked to you in a whiile so I'm glad to hear things are going well for you!